HOW THE STUDENT STUDENT HELPS YOU:
• To ensure that your rights are met by the university.
• Supports you, for example in handling conflicts between you and the university
• Questions and problems about the education.
• Talks with the university to solve problems that have arisen.
• Represent yourself in the university's various bodies.
• Training and recruitment.
• Various student social events and happenings on campus.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A STUDENT IN THE STUDENT UNION IN SUNDSVALL?
- It is good for your studies as the Student Union's mission is to ensure that the quality of
the educations is maintained, and that the students have a good study environment. In addition, the Student Union has the opportunity
to directly influence and have influence over decision-making processes through attendance at program councils
subject colleges, and in various management groups. Here, as a union member,
you also have the opportunity to participate by becoming a student representative.
- You contribute to your own development! The student union organizes, as often as possible, opportunities to meet
the business community through CV meetings, trade fairs, and lectures. Because you can also be involved
and influence, you get useful and valuable experiences, knowledge, and lessons to take with you
further in life.